My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://lazyowlboutique.com/'> http://lazyowlboutique.com and update your bookmarks.

 
about shop links contact home

Friday, September 2, 2011

Are you ready for the holidays?

I know it's only barely September...but if you're an Etsy seller it might be time to start gearing up for the holiday sales rush!  I say that like I know what I'm talking about, but since I've never experienced a holiday sales rush (or any sort of sales rush, sadly), I don't.  However, Etsy just sent an email announcing this year's Holiday Boot Camp, so I hope you participate!  Goals are good!

What are you doing to prepare for the holiday sales rush?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I've been making some things for Christmas already but haven't had a chance to photgraph them and list them yet. I'm excited, but I don't want to list anything too early either! I've got to go check out the bootcamp stuff, too!

Hannah Littleton said...

I've not seen details of the bootcamp, but I've listed some little christmas tree earrings which went down well last year. And I'm listing them earlier so, fingers crossed!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...