My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://lazyowlboutique.com/'> http://lazyowlboutique.com and update your bookmarks.

 
about shop links contact home

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lazy Sunday...

Happy Father's Day!

I have had quite a lazy weekend.  I debated all week whether to go to Austin's City-Wide Garage Sale on Saturday, but I ended up backing out last minute.  Austin is such a fun city, I'd rather plan a whole weekend trip around it, rather than driving 6 hours in one day (by myself).  So, I decided to go vintage shopping here in Houston instead.  Sadly, I didn't have much luck, but at least I saved money! Haha.

I spent the majority of the rest of the day staring at my computer screen.  I think I need to limit myself.  There was a 24-hour BNR going on and I just couldn't resist watching.  Since I am new to Etsy from a seller's perspective, I have only now just heard of BNRs and BNSs, and since I'm trying to gain some exposure for my shop, this 24-hour BNR really interested me.  I ended up buying in twice and making two sales, so it was exciting for me!

Today I'm going to try to take a short run after a week-long break (since my first 10k, which I need to do a post about soon!) and possibly wash the outside of our house.  Fun stuff!  Nothing more exciting to report for now.  Hope you all are enjoying your lazy Sundays!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...