My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://lazyowlboutique.com/'> http://lazyowlboutique.com and update your bookmarks.

 
about shop links contact home

Friday, February 3, 2012

Today's Handmade Pick

I'd like to start posting more often.  It's one of my goals for the year.  I think of so many great things I want to blog about but then never sit down and do it.  I think I get intimidated by the thought of having to craft these big, well-thought out entries.

So I'm going to try something new just to get me in the blogging mood.  I spend a LOT of time just surfing Etsy, browsing items, and adding to my favorites list.  Thus, I'm going to start a little series simply called "Today's Handmade Pick".  I cannot guarantee I'll do it everyyyyyday, but I'll try to do it as often as I can.

All handmade picks of the day will be chosen through a totally organic process, not by me advertising on Etsy forums or anything.  They will all be things I've favorited myself just because...I love them!

In honor of 2012 goals and plans, today's handmade pick is a cute little quirky notebook made by aileen bennett at creating stuff on Etsy:

Notebook - Plans for the Best Year Ever $11.50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...