My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://lazyowlboutique.com/'> http://lazyowlboutique.com and update your bookmarks.

 
about shop links contact home

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Today's Handmade Pick

My dear friend Bill has already given me grief about not having a daily pick for....five days.

So, without further ado (is that how you spell that?), here's today's daily handmade pick:

THE cocktail ring - Emerald Swarovski Crystal with Emerald Green and Gold Beads

This lovely emerald green cocktail ring by Etsy seller Vantage Jewelry was featured in one of the Etsy newsletters yesterday.  It immediately caught my eye, and I ended up purchasing a similar handmade ring in her shop.  I can't wait to receive it!  You should definitely take a peek at her unique creations.

1 comment:

Desiree @ Mano y Metal said...

ooooh! i LOVE that color!
xo.
Des
www.manoymetal.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...