My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://lazyowlboutique.com/'> http://lazyowlboutique.com and update your bookmarks.

 
about shop links contact home

Monday, July 4, 2011

God Bless America

Happy Independence Day!

I have many fond memories of the Fourth of July over the years.  In 2006, I was working as a custodian at Walt Disney World on July 4th.  In 2007, I walked from my brownstone apartment down to the Charles River in Boston to watch the famous Bostonian fireworks.  In 2008, I went on a road trip with my best girl friends to San Antonio and spent July 4th at Six Flags and Schlitterbahn waterpark.  This year, my family came into town and we hit up the premiere outlets here in Houston!

Let's celebrate with some red, white, and blue earrings from Lazy Owl!




2 comments:

Tiffany at Beyond Magical Bath and Body said...

The dice earrings have my vote!

Stopping in from the Etsy blog team :)
Happy 4th!

Janet said...

Thanks Tiffany! Love your blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...