My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://lazyowlboutique.com/'> http://lazyowlboutique.com and update your bookmarks.

 
about shop links contact home

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Old Hollywood Jewels!

I'm thrilled to reveal a few new listings I've been working on with some of my newest supplies.  They are very glamours and vintage-inspired and I kind of want to keep them all for myself...but I don't think my husband would appreciate that.

 These are perfect for a summer wedding...

Lime green lovelies to pair with your sundress and gold gladiators...

 The perfect mix of sparkle and sass!

Many more to come soon!  Check them out at Lazy Owl Boutique!

3 comments:

You, Enhanced said...

I love these!! Very nice designs :) Great job.

Nikki

youenhanced.blogspot.com

Janet said...

Thank you thank you!! I love your blog!

Tiffany at Beyond Magical Bath and Body said...

Wow! These are all beautiful! I love the texture on the metal. It really makes these earrings stand out.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...