My blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://lazyowlboutique.com/'> http://lazyowlboutique.com and update your bookmarks.

 
about shop links contact home

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Life tip of the day...

Do not ever enter a public restroom with food in your mouth.

You never know what might hit you when you enter the restroom and it could be a nasty surprise that does not mix with food....

In other news, I am going to attempt to "run" 3 miles in this 99 degree heat.  If I don't write again soon, you can assume I've died.


4 comments:

Maureen said...

Hah! Good tip.
Hope you made it back without melting!!

Mary Marcotte said...

You know, I never know what to do with my drink. I carry either water or diet Dr. Pepper probably 90% of the time. But, what do you do with it when you HAVE to go to a public restroom? (and there's no one to hold your drink)

Hi from Etsy blog team!

Isobel Morrell said...

Now I've reached the Third Age, do not run - not that I ever did when I was younger either! Do still walk - round my English village and try to do it in 20-25 mins each time, three times a week. Helps keep the joints going and other maturing ailments at bay!! Hope you survived your planned trip!

Janet said...

Hi yall! I indeed made it back without melting!! Thanks for stopping by :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...